Change Email Account Password
You can easily change an email account password using the cPanel interface. To get started, follow the instructions below.
1. Login to cPanel.
2. When the page loads, click on the "Email Accounts" link in the Mail section.
3. Next, find the email account you want to use for a password change in the Current Accounts section. (email@example.com) below.
4. Once you have identified the email account you want to use for a password change, select "Change Password" from the Functions drop down menu.
5. Click on the "Go" button.
7. Click on the "Change" button.