Add An Email Account Forwarder
You can easily setup an email account forward using the cPanel interface.
What is an email account forwarder?
Email forwarders can be setup to send copies of all incoming emails to any email address you specify. For example, let's say your main account is firstname.lastname@example.org, but you give out email@example.com as your email address. You can setup an email forwarder to send a copy of all emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org to your main account email@example.com.
Note: When using email account forwarders, you will always have two copies of the same email. One copy will be in each of the email accounts.
To get started, follow the instructions below.
1. Login to cPanel.
2. When the page loads, click on the "Forwarders" link in the "Mail" section.
3. Next, click on the "Add Forwarder" button.
4. Enter the email address to be forwarded.
5. Next, enter the email address you want the email to be forwarded to as shown below.
6. Click on the "Add Forwarder" button.
7. When the page loads you will see a statement similar to the following:
"All email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org will now be directed to email@example.com"
Note that your email addresses will be different than what is shown above.